Old 15-12-2007, 04:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Paph needs a name

The staminodes look similar to Nitens. You maybe got this from the paph
fellow who died 8-9 years ago? Bob Woodruff? Something like that? Anyway
It looks to be not as pigmented a form as your other Nitens, so wondered if
you mayhave an albinistic form from that paph guy. Pity about the tag. No
real way to be sure.

I bought a few plants from one of our older member's estate. I recall she
really got ****ed becasue her husband and a friend repotted their collection
and mixed up all the tags. She had to wait for stuff to bloom again in
order to figure out what was what. fats forward a decade and I bought a
nice white plant thatshould ahve been a large floofy white and wound up with
a smal starshaped white instead.

Its now called 'Bob' too.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
A faded tag Paph.
I hate when that happens. I think it could be another Nitens?
Cheers Wendy