Old 16-12-2007, 05:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Blc George King two forms

Both very nice. Please explain the "error in mericloning".

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:24:32 -0800, "K Barrett" wrote:

Was Blc. Now Rsc. George King. There are 2 color forms these days. The
usual one is 'Serendipity' the larger pink form on the right. The smaller
yellow one on the left is 'Southern Cross', named for an Australian orchid
company, resulted from an error in mericloning. I expect the 'Southern
Cross' to get fully was large as 'Serendipity' since this is the first bloom
seedling and my 'Serendipity' is a huge/old plant.

K Barrett

Dave Gillingham