Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
SG1

Default Thanks Rats and mice

As I understand it "solid mice" The cement sets using the fluid of the
eater. Patio statues maybe?????
Jim

"Wallaby Walker" wrote in message
Thanks guys for the advice, agree with S.McLaren re the cats, and yes if

you
have one keep it inside! Bells, Augie? The only one for a cat's collar

are
the original Swiss cow bells; small reptiles can't hear bells, but the cow
variety sure as hell slows 'em down!! Jim, thanks for reminding me of

that
one, I heard it on Landline once many years ago, but does it solidify the
entire little mongrels?
Cheers Wallaby

"Wallaby Walker" wrote in message
Hey there Guys and Gals, I'm looking for a product to exterminate rats &
mice. (I asked this in the pet rat folder and copped a bit of flack -
amusing to say the least - those bods are the ultimate rat lovers of the
universe)
Apparently there is a poison product that "mummifies" the pests so that

they
don't "jelly away through you ceiling" yuk!!
Well it nearly happened, not pleasant at all.
Thanks in advance,
Cheers Wallaby