Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
ÑödD¥

Default Gardenia

I fed mine citrus a couple of doses of Nitrosol Citrus & Fruit liquid plant
food and they have responded fantastic also solved the yellowing of the
leaves. they are a mass of buds and flowers.

"Honky Nut" wrote in message

"Geodyne" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:38:01 +0800, "Honky Nut"
wrote:
I have a beautiful Gardenia it is SO healthy, lush green shiny leaves,

no
yellowing and it sends out new shoots constantly... but it has never
flowered. I have had it in various positions from full sun to part sun

but
alas it keeps enlarging in size and is a picture of health but Ive not

even
had one bud from it. What am I doing wrong?

This sounds like too much nitrogen to me. How do you fertilise it?

Tara

All I use is a granulated slow release fertilizer for flowering plants.

also use epsom salts very occasionally to treat the yellowing due to lack

of
iron. Can you suggest something else I should put on it?

Thanks... Leanne