Old 21-12-2007, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Feed back wanted

In article , david b
says...

Hello!

We've just got the first batch of our new garden tidy invention made so
I'm just posting here to try and promote it a little.

Basically its a quick way of bagging up leaves and cuttings from hedges
and trees. It's for normal binbags and is a really simple idea but once
you see it working... It saves a lot of time and effort raking up
leaves and such anyway.

www.NoMess.co.uk
There's a video on the main page which shows how it works.

Hopefully you'll like it, feedback would be much appreciated! i'll be
checking back here regularly.

Thanks, Dave

I went to your website and clicked on the photos link but
just got the following message:

Not Found
The requested URL /pic.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (Fedora) Server at www.nomess.co.uk Port 80
--
David in Normandy