Old 21-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Registered User

Wink Feed back wanted

Hello!

We've just got the first batch of our new garden tidy invention made so I'm just posting here to try and promote it a little.

Basically its a quick way of bagging up leaves and cuttings from hedges and trees. It's for normal binbags and is a really simple idea but once you see it working... It saves a lot of time and effort raking up leaves and such anyway.

www.NoMess.co.uk
There's a video on the main page which shows how it works.

Hopefully you'll like it, feedback would be much appreciated! i'll be checking back here regularly.

Thanks, Dave
Old 21-12-2007, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Feed back wanted

In article , david b
says...

Hello!

We've just got the first batch of our new garden tidy invention made so
I'm just posting here to try and promote it a little.

Basically its a quick way of bagging up leaves and cuttings from hedges
and trees. It's for normal binbags and is a really simple idea but once
you see it working... It saves a lot of time and effort raking up
leaves and such anyway.

www.NoMess.co.uk
There's a video on the main page which shows how it works.

Hopefully you'll like it, feedback would be much appreciated! i'll be
checking back here regularly.

Thanks, Dave

I went to your website and clicked on the photos link but
just got the following message:

Not Found
The requested URL /pic.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (Fedora) Server at www.nomess.co.uk Port 80
--
David in Normandy
Old 21-12-2007, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , david b
writes

www.spammer.co.uk

feedback would be much appreciated! i'll be
checking back here regularly.

This is suspiciously like your post of 2 days ago in which you also
spammed your site.

--
Sui
Old 22-12-2007, 01:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , David in
Normandy writes

I went to your website and clicked on the photos link but
just got the following message:

I got it OK David, needs flash t play the video, but no pictures that
you seem to have seen/
Good idea but not sure if it would work for me, Hawthorn cuttings would
stick to sides of plastic and start tearing it. Also looks fiddly to put
the binbag on the initial ring. You need to be able to judge how much
you can safely let fall on the groundsheet, Still it might be good if
you were raking the leaves onto it.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 22-12-2007, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Janet Tweedy
says...
In article , David in
Normandy writes

I went to your website and clicked on the photos link but
just got the following message:

I got it OK David, needs flash t play the video, but no pictures that
you seem to have seen/
Good idea but not sure if it would work for me, Hawthorn cuttings would
stick to sides of plastic and start tearing it. Also looks fiddly to put
the binbag on the initial ring. You need to be able to judge how much
you can safely let fall on the groundsheet, Still it might be good if
you were raking the leaves onto it.

I just tried again and the photos link still doesn't work
for me. Same error message as before. I purposely don't
have flash installed (lots of people don't) because it
slows normal web browsing down and is a potential security
risk. So for me at least, I can't even see an image of the
product being sold, so I certainly wouldn't want to buy it.
--
David in Normandy

Old 22-12-2007, 01:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:34:24 +0000, david b
wrote:

Hello!

We've just got the first batch of our new garden tidy invention made so
I'm just posting here to try and promote it a little.

Basically its a quick way of bagging up leaves and cuttings from hedges
and trees. It's for normal binbags and is a really simple idea but once
you see it working... It saves a lot of time and effort raking up
leaves and such anyway.

www.NoMess.co.uk
There's a video on the main page which shows how it works.

Hopefully you'll like it, feedback would be much appreciated! i'll be
checking back here regularly.

Thanks, Dave

I think it's a really good idea. However. All our green waste goes
either into the council's wheely bin or our compost bins. Putting it
into a binbag isn't on. The council won't take binbags apart from one
very special post-xmas collection.

It'd work for leaves if you wanted to rake them up and make leaf
mould.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free
Old 22-12-2007, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 21 Dec, 20:34, david b wrote:
Hopefully you'll like it, feedback would be much appreciated! i'll be
checking back here regularly.

I roll up a bit of old lino and use it to hold bags open like a bin,
then pull it out afterwards. Seems to work.
Two bits of hardboard with hand-straps make your hands a lot bigger
too.

Good luck with the invention, though.
Old 24-12-2007, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Tweedy
says...
In article , David in
Normandy writes

I went to your website and clicked on the photos link but
just got the following message:

I got it OK David, needs flash t play the video, but no pictures that
you seem to have seen/
Good idea but not sure if it would work for me, Hawthorn cuttings would
stick to sides of plastic and start tearing it. Also looks fiddly to put
the binbag on the initial ring. You need to be able to judge how much
you can safely let fall on the groundsheet, Still it might be good if
you were raking the leaves onto it.

I just tried again and the photos link still doesn't work
for me. Same error message as before. I purposely don't
have flash installed (lots of people don't) because it
slows normal web browsing down and is a potential security
risk. So for me at least, I can't even see an image of the
product being sold, so I certainly wouldn't want to buy it.

Me neither. It's a solution to a non-problem.

Steve

Old 25-12-2007, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"david b" wrote in message

Hello!

We've just got the first batch of our new garden tidy invention made so
I'm just posting here to try and promote it a little.

Basically its a quick way of bagging up leaves and cuttings from hedges
and trees. It's for normal binbags and is a really simple idea but once
you see it working... It saves a lot of time and effort raking up
leaves and such anyway.

www.NoMess.co.uk
There's a video on the main page which shows how it works.

Hopefully you'll like it, feedback would be much appreciated! i'll be
checking back here regularly.

Thanks, Dave

--
david b

Seems a fairly good idea a low tech solution to a thorny problem since many
of us have the luxury of green bins or long term compost heaps perhaps
supplying a reuseable thick industrial grade pvc sack to clip on would be an
option?
For most of my trimming I have one of these beasties
http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl....roduct_ID=2797
just have to be careful with the extension tubing around berberis and roses
Derek