Old 22-12-2007, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Feed back wanted

In article , Janet Tweedy
says...
In article , David in
Normandy writes

I went to your website and clicked on the photos link but
just got the following message:

I got it OK David, needs flash t play the video, but no pictures that
you seem to have seen/
Good idea but not sure if it would work for me, Hawthorn cuttings would
stick to sides of plastic and start tearing it. Also looks fiddly to put
the binbag on the initial ring. You need to be able to judge how much
you can safely let fall on the groundsheet, Still it might be good if
you were raking the leaves onto it.

I just tried again and the photos link still doesn't work
for me. Same error message as before. I purposely don't
have flash installed (lots of people don't) because it
slows normal web browsing down and is a potential security
risk. So for me at least, I can't even see an image of the
product being sold, so I certainly wouldn't want to buy it.
--
David in Normandy