Old 22-12-2007, 05:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Paph needs a name

Thanks ever so, Katy & friend, I will save this info. In fact I just found
out how to insert the info
in the properties of the photo, under details, comments. (I am not going to
do this with all my Unk's)*G*
The tag is marked "Unk BBB" so it wasn't like an illegible one.
Cheers & Merry Christmas to you & yours,
Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Wendy, a friend who lurks here says he believes this is a Nitens made with
the var. sanderae form of insigne. Its a historical name, the alba form
of insigne was named for Sanders. Kinda like how the alba form of
kolopakingii is named forma katherina, for the daughter of the fellow who
found it.

No possibility of showing the tag?

"Wendy7" wrote in message
A faded tag Paph.
I hate when that happens. I think it could be another Nitens?
Cheers Wendy