Old 22-12-2007, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman cineman is offline

Default Recommend a vineyard

"Warts'n'all" wrote in message
Hi all, and happy festivities,

I am looking for other peoples views on vineyards within the UK, with
the idea of visiting some during the coming summer, and perhaps
including links to them on my web site.

So if you know of any that you think deserve a visit, and highly
recommend, or alternatively any you most certainly do not recommend,
then I.d like to hear from you.

If this is not too P.C. for some, then an alternative email address is
.

George

Hi
http://www.halfpennygreenvineyards.co.uk/

nearby is airfield known as halfpenny green airfield, or wolverhampton
business airfield now.
This was the location for a war film during the 50's starring Jack Hawkins
amongst others. "The Man in the Sky"
also
"Fly into danger" a tv series during the 70's

The wine perfectly palatable, my favourites being Black Country gold and
Penny Black .
Regards
Cineman
( Santa please stop here)