Old 24-12-2007, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bulbs

In article ,
lid says...
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:10:51 GMT, "Zoab" wrote:

A friend has given me a large mixture of bulbs, I think it is probably too late
to plant them now for next year, apart from the fact that it's a cold for
gardening.
Could anyone tell me if these bulbs will keep until next spring and if so is
there any special way to store them. I will grateful for any advice.

It's not too late.

And they are better in the ground, just planted some I had forgotten when
I did the rest and something tiny had eaten a lot of them!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk