Old 24-12-2007, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default I don't believe it!

Pete C wrote:
shazzbat wrote:
It's not going to be my Christmas, I can see. I went to the allotment
this morning, into the shed, got my gloves out to protect my poor
little hands from the thorns on the raspberry canes I was clearing,
put a hand in and then took it out a damn sight quicker when I felt
the pain. Well, how was I to know a wasp was overwintering in the
index finger of my glove?
He paid the price, but that doesn't make my finger hurt any less. It's
Christmas eve and I've been stung by a wopse. Bah, humbug.

Anyway, happy blooming Christmas to you one and all.

Steve

Sorry to hear that. I always roll my gloves........ mainly against
spiddys.......never thought anot wasps.

Look on the positive side, that is one less wasp nest next year in your
locality.
Happy Christmas and New Year, one and all. May your flowers bloom in
profusion, your veg not vegetate and all your cuttings take!