Old 25-12-2007, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Derek is offline

Default Feed back wanted

"david b" wrote in message

Hello!

We've just got the first batch of our new garden tidy invention made so
I'm just posting here to try and promote it a little.

Basically its a quick way of bagging up leaves and cuttings from hedges
and trees. It's for normal binbags and is a really simple idea but once
you see it working... It saves a lot of time and effort raking up
leaves and such anyway.

www.NoMess.co.uk
There's a video on the main page which shows how it works.

Hopefully you'll like it, feedback would be much appreciated! i'll be
checking back here regularly.

Thanks, Dave

--
david b

Seems a fairly good idea a low tech solution to a thorny problem since many
of us have the luxury of green bins or long term compost heaps perhaps
supplying a reuseable thick industrial grade pvc sack to clip on would be an
option?
For most of my trimming I have one of these beasties
http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl....roduct_ID=2797
just have to be careful with the extension tubing around berberis and roses
Derek