Old 26-12-2007, 05:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default New Camera, New Phal, Name???

Hi Vito

Congratulations on your new camera and orchid. Unfortunately I can't help
you with name of your orchid as it is a complex hybrid and could be anything
but others on this group may be able to give some suggestions as to what it
might be..

Small request when posting to this group. Please downsize your photos to
manageable KBs as per attached. Makes life easier for everyone when
downloading and viewing.

Cheers and look forward to more postings as you acquire more orchids.

John

"Uncle_vito" wrote in message
The wife surprised me with a new phal and a new camera. Unfortunately,
the
name of the phal is nowhere to be seen.

Anyone recognize this and can give me a name.

Thanks

Vito

Attached Thumbnails
New Camera, New Phal, Name???-100_0007.jpg