Old 27-12-2007, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
graham graham is offline

Default The Twelve Days of Christmas

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On the first day of Christmas my true love said to me
I'm glad we've bought a turkey and a proper Christmas tree.

Wonderful Mike - duly forwarded to lots of my friends :~)))))
Jenny

I printed it off and raised a smile or two :~) (even though we never have
turkey at Christmas)
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall

Us neither - we had Rabbit in Belgium beer and prunes followed by Lamb
with all the trimmings on Boxing day :~)))))

How sensible! It was turkey at a friend's on xmas eve, turkey at my house
on the day and I have been invited to sample another friends' turkey
leftovers this evening.
Graham