Old 27-12-2007, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hungerdunger hungerdunger is offline

Default Degradable bags

"Derek" wrote in message
SWMBO was just about to buy some biodegradable poly bags to use in the
little kitchen recyc bin but the ones on ebay (carrier size) take a
massive 3 years to rot down. Has anybody a source for the smaller 20x20
x26 cm bins that do rot more quickly ? Or is it possible that the
increased heat in the heap might accelerate the process?
Derek

I found some in Tesco a couple of weeks ago. I don't have the label, but
IIRC there is no plastic in them and they start to decompose in a matter of
weeks.
--
Hungerdunger
To reply by email, remove the MarX from my address