Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Willow

Default African Violets

As well as the issue of too little light as already mentioned, I've heard
that it can be related to the lack of nutrients. Some one suggested to that
I dilute the blood etc contained in the wrapping that raw meat comes in when
you buy it. If it is this that's causing it to flower, it's working a treat!
It could also be that the plant sits on a window sill that receives direct
sun in the mornings.

Have you seen the range of African Violets available? I recently saw a
display down the local shopping center! It's amazing the range of sizes,
colours etc that these things come in.

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
D_Mozina wrote in message
.. .
I have very healthy AFRICAN VIOLETS, however, they are not flowering, can
anyone help me with this problem.