Old 21-02-2003, 04:28 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Tools

From: Jim Lewis

With _A_ serissa, your list of necessary tools is short. ARS
makes a very good, sharp, long-lasting pair of bonsai

scissors
($21.67 in the A.M. Leonard catalog (p. 56 in the current
catalog - item ARS64) (See also www.amlgardener.com) ). For

serissa, this is probably the only tool you'll need.

Jim, I find one other tool handy with a serissa. Tweezers! I

use it to constantly pick off the yellow leaves. I am not saying
this as a joke. My Serissa constantly produce some amount of
yellow leaves, especially if they are mad with me about moving
them, touching them, or even looking at them in the wrong way. I
do have to admit that picking the leaves off with the tweezers is
one of my favorite forms of relaxation. Probably the main reason
I like serissa!

Nah. Just pick it up, and shake it. ALL the leaves will fall
off. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++