Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
John Savage

Default zucchini's

"Dwayne" wrote:
When I mentioned it to one of my cousins, they said that everyone locked
their car from July through September. I asked them why and they told me
"so that someone doesn't fill it with zucchini's".

Good one! Read "chokos" for "zucchinis" here.

They can be made into cakes, jelly, stew, fried, and probably have a dozen
uses not mentioned here. Good luck. Dwayne

I think I've seen the tiny ones grated and added to a salad.

"len brauer" wrote:
pick them small they taste better.

As well, if you pick them while the flower is still wide open, besides
a tastier fruit, you also get the flower which can be fried in light
batter.
--
John Savage (for email, replace "ks" with "k" and delete "n")