Old 28-12-2007, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default The Twelve Days of Christmas

"graham" wrote
"JennyC" wrote
Us neither - we had Rabbit in Belgium beer and prunes followed by Lamb
with all the trimmings on Boxing day :~)))))

How sensible! It was turkey at a friend's on xmas eve, turkey at my house
on the day and I have been invited to sample another friends' turkey
leftovers this evening.
Graham

The Dutch don't have a set Xmas dinner as we Brits do......they have
something special, but it can be anything at all. The supermarkets are
bringing turkey into the equation, but not many Dutch people like it much !

Jenny