Old 28-12-2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] aorueng@yahoo.com is offline

Default rec.ponds.moderated flooded by Carolyn Gulley enemies

Killiam (aka Reel McKoi I presume?) wrote:

As a lurker of many of the aquaria groups I must have missed
something.

You're not a lurker - anyone can Google your nym and see you are a liar.

You have just proven to me how not so bright you are, and that what
many use to say about your paranoia regarding this Jabbers person, is
a fact. As you obviously haven't looked at my profile, or you are
seeing things others have put up using my nym. You are familiar with
your distractors doing that to you, now aren't you?

And if not this Antonio, than who? Who has more motive? If Carol quit
posting to RPM would it stop?

It is you Antonio L Santana

I see you nicely avoided the question. Would you do what is right for
the greater good? Do you expect people to pay for a group that is
periodically flooded just so you can post? What a generous (nay,
stupid?) group those ponders are.