Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Dwayne

Default Gro Plus Complete FERTILIZER

I know absolutely nothing about your fertilizer, but here in the US they are
rated by content. 10-10-10 means that it contains 10 percent of nitrogen
for the development of greens and leaves. I have forgotten what the second
two are for exactly, but one is for the roots and the other is for setting
fruit. I have seen in writing, where someone recommends using 2 tablespoon
of dry fertilizer in a gallon of water (That should be about 3.6 liters).
You can leave it overnight, or just water as you normally would, and when
you get to the bottom of the watering can, take the lid off and scatter the
remaining pieces of slow release particles along the sides of your rows.

I did this a lot last year and had no harmful effects. You have to do two
or three applications during the growing year and at the right times, but
that is the same with any fertilizer.

Good luck. Dwayne

"Farea Saref" wrote in message
I bought the fertiliser "Gro-Plus Complete" (Yates)
It's used as a fist of hand / square meter.(roughly)
I tried to dissolve it in water but it does not nearly dissolve..
Who knows how can I make solution with this fertiliser?
I thought trying to dissolve it in hot water, but it may change its
formula!!!!
Please Help.
Saref