Old 30-12-2007, 05:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Laelia anceps

Very observant Kathy, also I had posted my L. anceps natural hybrid on
12/14/07
Have some other laelia anceps as well with the starry shape.

This one is tagged Laelia hybrid?
Cheers Wendy (who must remember to edit her database)
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Nah, I don't buy that either. L. autumnalis is starry shaped like anceps.
And this one's lip is wrong, too.... To my eye yours looks like a primary
hybrid with a standard cattleya, like gaskelliana or warscewiczii. But
you should look at autumnalis and anceps at Jay's site. See what you
think.
K Barrett

"Wendy7" wrote in message
You guys are quite right & on top of things. My err as I had been looking
at my database & have a few L. anceps one of
which is :-Laelia anceps x L. autumnalis (Nat.Hybrid)
Cheers Wendy

"Ray B" wrote in message
Hybrid?

"Wendy7" wrote in message
news Laelia anceps a natural hybrid opened today, a very neat Christmas
gift.
Cheers Wendy