Old 31-12-2007, 07:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
JayDee JayDee is offline

Default Getting creeping fig to stick!

Hi All. I just put some creeping fig on my stucco balcony by gluing
the little plastic hooks to my balcony and typing the creeping fig.
The hooks are anywhere from 4 inches to 8 inches away from each other
and between then the creeping fig is not really against the stucco -
there's up to an inch to inch and a half. I'm wondering it I should do
something to press the creeping fig against the stucco so it will
begin to stick? Like use some kind of tape or something or get a slab
of board and sandwich the creeping fig between it and the wall? I'd
imagine that wouldn't be very healthy for it long term, but would it
help it begin adhering to the balcony any easier without harming it?

Thanks for your advise...

- JayDee