Old 31-12-2007, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default And now.....

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:17:34 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

Happy New Year to every one. We're home after a wonderful Christmas and
first birthday with the youngest grandchild and we had a great time. I hope
everyone else did, too and that the new year brings health and happiness to
all.

Welcome back :-)
Let's all hope for a better gardening year in 2008. Looking out at the dank
and dreary day at the moment, it's hard to believe Spring will come!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation