Old 01-01-2008, 03:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default To Cheryl and group

On 12/31/07 11:21 AM, in article
, "enigma"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

Hey Lee, how's it going!

waiting for the vet to show up (in about 5 minutes) to take a
look at Perl. her head is looking better. couple spots that
might be starting to abcess (ick!) & she's getting pressure
sores. the pressure sores are what's worrying me now sigh
otherwise, it's pretty good here. got 3 seed catalogs & an
email saying the Kitchen Garden one has been mailed. Perl's
new coat should show up today. she's been wearing Army
blankets since we moved her out of the shed.
still no progress on the barn, although they assured me they
will be back soon (it's been 3 weeks since they put the
poles in)
oh, and Boo got a Boston Terror puppy from my brother. the
big dogs aren't impressed, especially Kirby, who has to deal
with her all the time. she's kinda cute for a kick-me size dog
though.
lee and i bet she doesn't eat llamas

Poor Perl! hope she gets better soon. I know it'd be a hassle, but could you
rent her a stall someplace warmer and drier until she's better.

Boston Terrors are sweet for little dogs.