Old 30-12-2007, 04:35 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default To Cheryl and group

I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the squares on this
quilt? This is a present for my new daughter in law so it
has to be perfect! The picture is below:

Thanks! Gwynn
http://tinyurl.com/3vma
Old 31-12-2007, 12:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Gwyneð Bennetdottir" wrote in

ups.com:

I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the
squares on this quilt? This is a present for my new
daughter in law so it has to be perfect! The picture is
below:

one trick pony, aren't you? and in the wrong newsgoup.
no one's going to look. you've posted that so many times the
electrons are wearing out. twit.
lee
Old 31-12-2007, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 12/31/07 7:48 AM, in article
, "enigma"
wrote:

"Gwyneð Bennetdottir" wrote in

ups.com:

I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the
squares on this quilt? This is a present for my new
daughter in law so it has to be perfect! The picture is
below:

one trick pony, aren't you? and in the wrong newsgoup.
no one's going to look. you've posted that so many times the
electrons are wearing out. twit.
lee

Hey Lee, how's it going!

Cheryl

Old 31-12-2007, 04:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

Hey Lee, how's it going!

waiting for the vet to show up (in about 5 minutes) to take a
look at Perl. her head is looking better. couple spots that
might be starting to abcess (ick!) & she's getting pressure
sores. the pressure sores are what's worrying me now sigh
otherwise, it's pretty good here. got 3 seed catalogs & an
email saying the Kitchen Garden one has been mailed. Perl's
new coat should show up today. she's been wearing Army
blankets since we moved her out of the shed.
still no progress on the barn, although they assured me they
will be back soon (it's been 3 weeks since they put the
poles in)
oh, and Boo got a Boston Terror puppy from my brother. the
big dogs aren't impressed, especially Kirby, who has to deal
with her all the time. she's kinda cute for a kick-me size dog
though.
lee and i bet she doesn't eat llamas

Old 31-12-2007, 05:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
enigma wrote:

still no progress on the barn, although they assured me they
will be back soon (it's been 3 weeks since they put the
poles in)

Sounds like my last kitchen remodeling. Couldn't get them started once
they had staked their claim and then had to get rude to get them to stop
from finding new reasons to keep the project going. They particularly
liked working at dinner time.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.oxfamamerica.org/whatwedo...u-need-to-know

Old 31-12-2007, 08:24 PM posted to rec.gardens

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

In article ,
enigma wrote:

still no progress on the barn, although they assured me
they will be back soon (it's been 3 weeks since they
put the poles in)

Sounds like my last kitchen remodeling. Couldn't get them
started once they had staked their claim and then had to
get rude to get them to stop from finding new reasons to
keep the project going. They particularly liked working at
dinner time.

there's a reason i haven't started remodeling my kitchen...
it's so badly laid out, but my bathroom remodel went an extra
week & cost 25k. i'm afraid to tackle the kitchen.
the barn guys really took on too many projects at once,
because they expected weather like we had last winter. the few
feet of snow has really tossed a spanner in the works. at this
point they might get the walls up, but they can't pour the
cement floor until spring anyway.
i'm hoping they can at least get me a 10' x 10' 3-sided shed
by week's end, so i can get Perl into something i can work
with her in, and that will be drier. melting snow on the tarp
covered platform she's on gets the hay wet, it starts heating
& that's causing the pressure sores to get worse...
lee
Old 01-01-2008, 03:28 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 12/31/07 11:21 AM, in article
, "enigma"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

[...]

Poor Perl! hope she gets better soon. I know it'd be a hassle, but could you
rent her a stall someplace warmer and drier until she's better.

Boston Terrors are sweet for little dogs.

Old 01-01-2008, 04:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

Poor Perl! hope she gets better soon. I know it'd be a
hassle, but could you rent her a stall someplace warmer and
drier until she's better.

now that her head is debrided, she feels better. she doesn't
like her linen bonnet, but when i make the next few i'll be
adding ties so she can't get it off so easily. it's mostly to
keep hay & dirt out since healing wounds get really itchy &
she rubs her head on the hay bales.
*if* we could move her, the vet would be more than happy to
put her in the infirmary stall there, but she can't stand,
never mind walk, and she's all the way down the hill about 3-
400 feet from the driveway. she weighs about 450 pounds so
carrying her uphill is not really going to happen...
we'll keep working on the standing up though, & she'll be
getting a pillow for her chest to reduce that pressure point.
since we cleaned her head yesterday she's been doing more
active shifting from one side to the other & stretching her
legs. this is quite good. all in all the vet is pleased with
her progress. she (Dr.Wu, the vet) says she does want to see
her standing in about 2 months.

Boston Terrors are sweet for little dogs.

i agree. Kirby is doing the long-suffering old dog act
though. poor old man, having a pre-teen around is hard on him
i can't wait until she's done teething though...
lee
Old 02-01-2008, 11:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 1/1/08 11:00 AM, in article ,
"enigma" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

Poor Perl! hope she gets better soon. I know it'd be a
hassle, but could you rent her a stall someplace warmer and
drier until she's better.

now that her head is debrided, she feels better. she doesn't
like her linen bonnet, but when i make the next few i'll be
adding ties so she can't get it off so easily. it's mostly to
keep hay & dirt out since healing wounds get really itchy &
she rubs her head on the hay bales.

Sounds like a typical baby - take that hat off of me!

*if* we could move her, the vet would be more than happy to
put her in the infirmary stall there, but she can't stand,
never mind walk, and she's all the way down the hill about 3-
400 feet from the driveway. she weighs about 450 pounds so
carrying her uphill is not really going to happen...
we'll keep working on the standing up though, & she'll be
getting a pillow for her chest to reduce that pressure point.
since we cleaned her head yesterday she's been doing more
active shifting from one side to the other & stretching her
legs. this is quite good. all in all the vet is pleased with
her progress. she (Dr.Wu, the vet) says she does want to see
her standing in about 2 months.

My goodness, that's a long recovery time.

Boston Terrors are sweet for little dogs.

i agree. Kirby is doing the long-suffering old dog act
though. poor old man, having a pre-teen around is hard on him
i can't wait until she's done teething though...
lee

Having any preteen or teen around is hard on an old man! just ask my DH!

[IMG] code is On

Cheryl Coles Was Cheryl Coles leaves intensive care rightsadvocates United Kingdom 0 12-07-2010 09:12 AM
Ping: Cheryl Isaak AlanG Gardening 32 05-10-2007 09:06 PM
FAO Cheryl I enigma Gardening 5 08-09-2007 07:22 PM
Contact info for Cheryl Manning? DC Bonsai 0 16-07-2003 09:52 PM