Old 01-01-2008, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Guerrilla Gardening

On 1 Jan, 13:18, "JennyC" wrote:
Brilliant initiative:
http://www.guerrillagardening.org/

They take donations of seeds, old equipment etc - go to links and enquires

Hiya Jenny! Fancy you spotting this now and I'm not surprised ;o) I'm
doing some research for a new show at urbis in Manchester about
community gardening and the guerrilla events that's been happening for
a few years now. A friend has been really active for some time,
planting in the dead of night on round abouts. I think it's fab. Here
she is on the first link. And the second link is a video of a garden
we've made several years ago in Hulme, where I used to live. As you
can see, nothing is impossible. I've created a map last year of the
area with more ideas for permaculture projects - you can see in on my
website, contacts, look into my cv at the bottom of my paragraph.
Enjoy!

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regio...03/336281.html
http://www.itsnoteasybeinggreen.org/...aba3 89528922