Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Gerard

Default camellia problems

I have a camellia in a pot showing rather similar symptoms. It was
suggested to me that the nutrient mix in the soil was a possible cause. I
have not got around to repotting yet, so can't confirm if this is a cause.
Has yours been subject to a change in soil conditions?

Hi Joanne,

Not really, a little of all purpose plant food and sulphate of ammonia for the
foliage.

Reading the thread, I think it is just the variation of temperature burning the
leaves, not to mention the A/C. I had a look tonight as it (the A/C) has been
going most of the afternoon, and with the north wind, the hot air from the A/C
is directed right on the mainly affected area of the camellia.

A little prune will fix it.

Sorry I can't help you much.
Gerard

Thanks to the rest of the posters....... g