Old 03-01-2008, 08:30 PM posted to austin.gardening
biggus biggus is offline

Default I am new

"dt" wrote in message
George Pollard wrote:

wrote:
: I have moved to Florence, CO and will be working on planting flowers
: in my big back yard. It definitely needs something. What would I
: grow in this area that works well?

Palm trees

Heh. Everybody's a comedian. ;-)

Seriously, austin.gardening is probably not the best place to ask; we're
mostly in and around Austin, Texas (hence the name). You can probably
find something much more relevant at your local library. Or the next time
you go into Pueblo or Colorado Springs, stop at a local nursery/garden
supply, if there's not one in Florence. Those folks usually want you to
succeed, so you'll come back and buy *more* stuff! ;-)

Good luck!

DT

he should plant rocks, they do well in CO.