Old 03-01-2008, 09:48 PM posted to aus.gardens
Pete[_5_] Pete[_5_] is offline

Default cherry tree pruning

Don wrote:
Folks

I have two stellar cherries and have cropped these for the year but am
now suffering an infestation of cherry slug that has skeletonised about
on third of the leaves. I was wondering whether I should spray with
Caboryl or just let nature take its course. If I leave the leaves alone
and they get mainly skeletonised will that effect next years growth?
Could I simply prune the trees now back say by a third or greater? Any
information will be appreciated

Don

yyu might like to look at this site

http://www.au.gardenweb.com/forums/l...382324234.html