Old 21-02-2003, 06:15 PM
BetsyB

Default NJ orchid show at Monmouth Mall

I sure did but not the one I really wanted. The vendor wrote me this morning
and offered it to me for 60 dollars. I have a ton of things to do today. I
week.
http://www.wtv-zone.com/skilines/Den_Nobile3.jpg
http://www.wtv-zone.com/skilines/Den_Nobile4.jpg

--
"I don't have an agenda but if anyone has any
extra ones then I might want look at some in

BetsyB

BetsyB
"math1" wrote in message
I was just so glad to see flowers after all that snow. Perhaps that's
why there were less vendor tables than I expected. My wallet is
thankful 'tho. We all bought from the Main Street Orchids (PA) table
and found the 2 ladies to be very helpful. One of the other tables did
leave a lot to be desired.

This was my first show, so I have nothing to compare. Anyway, I'm happy
with my mini-cat. Hope you found something else to purchase.

Anne

snipped.....
"BetsyB" wrote in message
| Anne, I also attended this show. Were you a tad disappointed? I sure
was. I
| expected the "for sale" items to at least be tagged and priced. I saw
one I
| really wanted but the vendor had NO price and couldn't contact anyone
| give him one?
|
| BetsyB

| "math1" wrote in message
| If you are near the Monmouth Mall (Rt. 36 Eatontown, NJ) from now
until
| Sunday, stop by to see the Deep Cut Orchid Society's show.
Directions