Old 05-01-2008, 03:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default tree care site

"Tad" wrote in message
On Jan 4, 4:52 pm, "symplastless" wrote:
"sherwindu" wrote in message

symplastless wrote:

I found a great site involving the education of trees and their
associates.
For those not so fortunate I provide the site.

I think the fortunate ones will miss this one.

Thanks for sharing your views. What might you have to offer?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

www.shigoandtrees.com

symplastless lives in a strange universe. There is only one reference
there
and it is shigo.- Hide quoted text -

John,

You did NOT just find this site. You quote it all over your "tree
dictionary" and constantly bombard this list with your ads.

1. Try finding more than once source for information.

2. Please stop sharing....people are getting sick of it.

You are sick. I will continue to provide sound information on proper tree
health no matter how sick you get.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html
and
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching - http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub3.html
and
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Sincerely,