Old 03-01-2008, 05:39 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default tree care site

I found a great site involving the education of trees and their associates.
For those not so fortunate I provide the site.

www.shigoandtrees.com

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:52 AM posted to rec.gardens

symplastless wrote:

I found a great site involving the education of trees and their associates.
For those not so fortunate I provide the site.

I think the fortunate ones will miss this one.

www.shigoandtrees.com

symplastless lives in a strange universe. There is only one reference there
and it is shigo.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:52 AM posted to rec.gardens

"sherwindu" wrote in message

symplastless wrote:

I found a great site involving the education of trees and their
associates.
For those not so fortunate I provide the site.

I think the fortunate ones will miss this one.

Thanks for sharing your views. What might you have to offer?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Tad Tad is offline

On Jan 4, 4:52*pm, "symplastless" wrote:
"sherwindu" wrote in message

symplastless wrote:

I found a great site involving the education of trees and their
associates.
For those not so fortunate I provide the site.

* *I think the fortunate ones will miss this one.

Thanks for sharing your views. *What might you have to offer?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arboristhttp://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and *www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

www.shigoandtrees.com

symplastless lives in a strange universe. *There is only one reference
there
and it is shigo.- Hide quoted text -

John,

You did NOT just find this site. You quote it all over your "tree
dictionary" and constantly bombard this list with your ads.

1. Try finding more than once source for information.

2. Please stop sharing....people are getting sick of it.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

"sherwindu" wrote in message

symplastless wrote:

I found a great site involving the education of trees and their
associates.
For those not so fortunate I provide the site.

I think the fortunate ones will miss this one.

Thanks for sharing your views. What might you have to offer?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arboristhttp://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us
that we are not the boss.

www.shigoandtrees.com

symplastless lives in a strange universe. There is only one reference
there
and it is shigo.- Hide quoted text -

John,

You did NOT just find this site. You quote it all over your "tree
dictionary" and constantly bombard this list with your ads.

1. Try finding more than once source for information.

2. Please stop sharing....people are getting sick of it.

You are sick. I will continue to provide sound information on proper tree
health no matter how sick you get.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html
and
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching - http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub3.html
and
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:41 AM posted to rec.gardens

"sherwindu" wrote in message

symplastless wrote:

[...]

What do you have to offer???????????????????????

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 09-01-2008, 07:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

You did NOT just find this site. You quote it all over your "tree
dictionary" and constantly bombard this list with your ads.

1. Try finding more than once source for information.

2. Please stop sharing....people are getting sick of it.

You are sick. I will continue to provide sound information on proper tree
health no matter how sick you get.

Do not resist. Communication is futile.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.antiwar.com/eland/index.php?articleid=8282
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

Old 10-01-2008, 01:23 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

You did NOT just find this site. You quote it all over your "tree
dictionary" and constantly bombard this list with your ads.

1. Try finding more than once source for information.

2. Please stop sharing....people are getting sick of it.

You are sick. I will continue to provide sound information on proper tree
health no matter how sick you get.

Do not resist. Communication is futile.

He actually HAS stopped posting in a couple websites over time where he
was formerly the same sort of terrible nuisance he's made of himself here.
It probably wasn't because they kept making fun of him so much as it was
the more constructive contributors began reporting him as a spammer.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com.html