Old 05-01-2008, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CWatters[_2_] CWatters[_2_] is offline

Default Thompson & Morgan Poor Service

"greenfinger" wrote in message
I tried over the holiday to place a significant order via the web. I
gave up in the end as it appeared that I could not place all items as
part of the same order.

I have just telephoned to place order - various seeds, plug plants,
and potatoes and equipment. Gave the first item - Onion sets - OK;
gave the second Bizzie Lizzies and the lady at the other end could not
find the code I gave her - when I said what it was she informed me it
was a different company and I would have to place a separate order.

Sounds like they do dropshipping and haven't got a clue how to hide that
from the customer so as to present a good customer experience...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_shipping