Old 07-01-2008, 03:52 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default cucumbers - what have i finally done right??

In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

had lots of water ourselves last year too - i'm convinced though (along with
the natural sequencers etc) that rain is different to water from a hose. i
know that martin famous-r-family does water massaging for this reason. it's
probably all a bit like biodynamics - it all works, the question is how &
why!! (i don't know why i think i need to know the how & why of everything,
but i do).

I think it's sheer quantity. 20mm falling from the sky all over my back yard
does a lot more than 20 mm on a tiny area -- assuming I can actually get 20mm
"rainfall" from my weeper hose.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/