Old 07-01-2008, 12:55 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
nucleus nucleus is offline

Default basic question about 2 cycle engines

not a walbro or zama, if you have a cross reference for this carb so i
can
get a carb repair kit, please let me know. the carb markings are
"RUI"
followed by something that looks like "X" followed by "ING" and below
that is the number 306019478. equipment is a "razorback g-scooter".

What is on the carb? It should have a name and some letters and numbers.
Walbro and Zama are the most popular. Also what kind of 2-cycle engine,
by that I mean what piece of equipment is it on? ie: chainsaw, blower,
trimmer, etc...