Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Chookie

Default followup on Blackbird posting

In article ,
"Barbara" wrote:

To take it even further, you'd slay them if you threw a bbq and
invited the whole neighbourhood over to an unforgettable feast of
char-grilled marinated buffalo, Bufo marinus.

Oh yummy! I suggest prickly pears for afters.

Did you know crows have learnt how to eat parts of them yet avoid the
poisonous parts? I have watched a couple of them lately, not a pretty sight,
but then neither are the bufos
Clever crows.

Next thing you know, they'll be running for Parliament.

Hang on...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

The most consistent empirical proof from history is the doctrine of human
depravity. -- Chuck Colson