Old 08-01-2008, 09:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default It's too quiet & I need a name plz!

Now's your chance. It hasn't been registered, so you can name it for
someone. Only costs $12.50. Forms are on teh AOS web page or the
California Sierra Nevada web page (*G*) http://www.csnjc.org The clonal
name for the Dubiosa should probably be 'Scully's' who used to be a big catt
fancier.

K Barrett

"Wendy7" wrote in message
C. Dubiosa 'Scally's' x Lc. Ovation 'Sensation'

One of my best shaped catts, just my opinion though.
Forgive me if someone has given me a new name in the past.
Cheers Wendy