Old 08-01-2008, 04:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default It's too quiet & I need a name plz!

C. Dubiosa 'Scally's' x Lc. Ovation 'Sensation'

One of my best shaped catts, just my opinion though.
Forgive me if someone has given me a new name in the past.
Cheers Wendy
Attached Thumbnails
It's too quiet & I need a name plz!-c-dubiosascallys-x-lc-ovationsensation-2013.1-01593.jpg
Old 08-01-2008, 09:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Now's your chance. It hasn't been registered, so you can name it for
someone. Only costs $12.50. Forms are on teh AOS web page or the
California Sierra Nevada web page (*G*) http://www.csnjc.org The clonal
name for the Dubiosa should probably be 'Scully's' who used to be a big catt
fancier.

K Barrett

Old 09-01-2008, 03:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks for this info Kathy, which made me check my D/base & it is one from
my friend Dan, originally from
Stewarts (19246-1997)
Naive questions:-
How does one find out if a plant has been registered?
Can I name it anything I want to?
My plant will be the only one to have this name?
You can tell I don't get out much eh?
Cheers Wendy

. ..

Old 09-01-2008, 04:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hi Wendy

Go here http://www.rhs.org.uk/plants/registe..._parentage.asp and
type in the name of the two parents and if a name comes up it is already
registered. Otherwise, go further down the page and download the
instructions and registration form.

Easy as...

Cheers John

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Thanks for this info Kathy, which made me check my D/base & it is one from
my friend Dan, originally from
Stewarts (19246-1997)
Naive questions:-
How does one find out if a plant has been registered?
Can I name it anything I want to?
My plant will be the only one to have this name?
You can tell I don't get out much eh?
Cheers Wendy

. ..

Old 10-01-2008, 11:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Beautiful! How about Wendy's Mauve Delight...
--
Peter Cliff
Publishing Editor

Old 13-01-2008, 05:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Outstanding Wendy. Whatever name you choose, make the clonal name
somethings like "Wendy's Delight"

Roy
"Wendy7" wrote in message
C. Dubiosa 'Scally's' x Lc. Ovation 'Sensation'

One of my best shaped catts, just my opinion though.
Forgive me if someone has given me a new name in the past.
Cheers Wendy

Rate This Thread: