Old 10-01-2008, 12:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default Commerial Ride on Mower

In article
,
Sheldon wrote:

ste_jonesey wrote:

Could anyone in the knowhow possibly advice me on the
purchase of a commercial Ride on Mower.

http://www.kubota.com/f/home/home.cfm

For lawn mowers only try eXmark http://www.exmark.com/
I mow six acres per week and have owned one for the last
seven years. The one I have cost $6,000 US. Its fast and zero turn.
Unknown if it is available outside the US.

If you need a Tractor/Lawnmower the John Deer and Kubota
would be a good choice.

However my neighbor has an excellent Farm Tractor/Lawnmower from FORD
motor corporation $30,000 US, not including attachments like the front
loader and rear shovel, Lawn deck, lawn rollers, tillers, spreaders,
plow blades ... ect. Not sure about the price might be on the low side.

Enjoy Life ... Dan

--
Email "dan lehr at comcast dot net". Text only or goes to trash automatically.