Old 09-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered User

Default Commerial Ride on Mower

Hi

Could anyone in the knowhow possibly advice me on the purchase of a commercial Ride on Mower.

I have a budget of 25-30k although would be happy o spend 10kon the Rideon & use the remainder for sweets (i wish!)

I work for a social enterprise and we cut ex demolition local authority sites, some well treated, others not so.

I've been looking at John Deere rideon's and seem drawn to the X700 Series & the 1400/1500 seies.

They both look like rotary mowers but I also like the idea of the 500/900 cylindeer series.

Also the Z Trak mowers as I assume you can 360 on these but cant on the others.

The sites we cut are not massive, biggest less than 1/2 football pitch.

Out of above mentioned, can anyone advis? I have to spend asap!
Old 09-01-2008, 10:04 PM posted to rec.gardens

http://www.kubota.com/f/home/home.cfm
Old 10-01-2008, 12:43 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Sheldon wrote:

ste_jonesey wrote:

Could anyone in the knowhow possibly advice me on the
purchase of a commercial Ride on Mower.

http://www.kubota.com/f/home/home.cfm

For lawn mowers only try eXmark http://www.exmark.com/
I mow six acres per week and have owned one for the last
seven years. The one I have cost $6,000 US. Its fast and zero turn.
Unknown if it is available outside the US.

If you need a Tractor/Lawnmower the John Deer and Kubota
would be a good choice.

However my neighbor has an excellent Farm Tractor/Lawnmower from FORD
motor corporation $30,000 US, not including attachments like the front
loader and rear shovel, Lawn deck, lawn rollers, tillers, spreaders,
plow blades ... ect. Not sure about the price might be on the low side.

Enjoy Life ... Dan

--
Email "dan lehr at comcast dot net". Text only or goes to trash automatically.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

"ste_jonesey" wrote in message

[...]

Some people here have been kind enough to give you some brand name
recommendations. Do you have any idea how to find out where to buy these
things IN YOUR TOWN?

Old 10-01-2008, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

Look to see if you have a Dixie-Chopper Dealer close. Fast and well
built.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

[IMG] code is On

Ride on - lawn mower P&J United Kingdom 19 18-09-2003 08:29 PM
Stiga Ride on Mower mark tognella United Kingdom 1 04-09-2003 08:04 PM
ride on mower rob Lawns 1 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Ride on mower rob Australia 2 05-04-2003 06:35 AM
ride on mower rob Lawns 1 01-01-2003 03:32 AM