Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Willow

Default Green Lawns

My mother & her partner swear by Carbon Green, it's basically charcoal, but
you're best asking a nearby nursery.

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
NoGi wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Newbie type question here. I have Green Couch turf which was browning
off in areas. So I got some top soil, raked in and watered often. Only
problem now is that it's coming up greener that the parts of the lawn
the used to look good. SO now the good parts look bad due to the
greeniness of the new lawn.

What's a good fertiliser that I could possibly use to green up the
remainder of the lawn?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,
Nogi