Old 10-01-2008, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Commerial Ride on Mower

"ste_jonesey" wrote in message

Hi

Could anyone in the knowhow possibly advice me on the purchase of a
commercial Ride on Mower.

I have a budget of 25-30k although would be happy o spend 10kon the
Rideon & use the remainder for sweets (i wish!)

I work for a social enterprise and we cut ex demolition local authority
sites, some well treated, others not so.

I've been looking at John Deere rideon's and seem drawn to the X700
Series & the 1400/1500 seies.

They both look like rotary mowers but I also like the idea of the
500/900 cylindeer series.

Also the Z Trak mowers as I assume you can 360 on these but cant on the
others.

The sites we cut are not massive, biggest less than 1/2 football
pitch.

Out of above mentioned, can anyone advis? I have to spend asap!
ste_jonesey

Some people here have been kind enough to give you some brand name
recommendations. Do you have any idea how to find out where to buy these
things IN YOUR TOWN?