Old 10-01-2008, 07:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] dukes909@yahoo.com is offline

Default Lean-to greenhouse & siding

I am thinking either building from scratch or purchasing a kit
greenhouse to attach to my woodworking/misc. shop. This would be a
"lean-to" type that comes off the back (south facing) side of the
shop.

I am wondering if anyone here has done anything like this and/or
whether there are special considerations I should have for it.
Specifically, the siding on my shop is the T1-11 plywood siding over
housewrap over foam and regular roll insulation inside, then panelling
inside. Will the moisture from inside the greenhouse cause problems
for the siding or insulation, or even the woodworking shop inside?

Looking for any tips, advice, etc.

Cheers!
Dukester