Old 11-01-2008, 02:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default it's about time

We have now about 15 minutes more daylight!!!
Hip Hip Hooray
Sunset is past 5pm and sunrise is now before 730 am
We are 'supposed' to have SUN this weekend, and
temps out of the 40s. (we shall see)
But I am SO ready to get out there and prune roses
and rake up crud, and just BE in the garden.
And I will experience it to the fullest for all of you out
there in the frozen lands, cross my heart.......
I have Walla Walla onions, lettuce and spinach in
large containers just waiting to grow a little.

Emilie in NorCal doing a sundance