Old 12-01-2008, 12:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
brian mitchell brian mitchell is offline

Default small quantity seed grain

Sacha wrote:

I'm quite interested in experimenting with some small patches of grain,
such as rye and/or oats, but don't know where I might obtain small
enough quantities of seed...

Where do you live? Knowing that will help others to point you
in the right direction, perhaps.

S W Wales, where there is next to no arable farming, but Robert Harvey's
suggestion of animal feed suppliers might prove useful if they separate
their grains. Anyway, thank you both for the link, which I'll pursue.

In the mean time:
http://www.agregister.co.uk/product-254100.html