Old 12-01-2008, 03:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default it's about time

On Jan 11, 7:12 pm, Jangchub wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:13:51 -0500, Cheryl Isaak

wrote:
On 1/11/08 10:12 AM, in article ,
"Jangchub" wrote:

yOn Fri, 11 Jan 2008 06:54:38 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

I'm headed your way. Rain today, sort of nice Sat and Sun, but I won't
notice as it is hockey from Sat AM until Sun AM (but I should be grateful
for that as I'll be driving a lot). Snow Sunday night in time for school
Monday?

Please send rain to Austin TX. Nice, gentle rain for about two weeks
and give us about three very slow to fall inches so we don't flood and
our trees are replenished. It's also easier to pull weeds after a
nice slow rain. Germinate my Cal. poppies and Larkspur.

Gladly - it's been a heavy rain and it wants to be in my basement

Che,

I was very specific! Gentle rain for a month with downpours...well,
one downpour of an inch, then slow, soaking gray days. Oh how I yearn
for gray days here in the land of the never ending sun.

Well I can send you the gray days right now- then you can persuade
them to drop the rain
Em