Old 12-01-2008, 05:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Dendrobium loddigesii

What a specimen!!!!! Wow!!!!!! I had one of these & it had two flowers then
after that it died!!!!
I'm with Kathy, leave it be.
If it were growing out in the wilds, got too large for itself, wouldn't it
just drop pieces?
So you could put it in a slatted wooden basket & get it even bigger no?
Thanks for the show Dave.
Cheers Wendy

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Old faithful! There'sa clay bowl in there somewhere. This orchid has
been on
my repot list for the last two years. I really don't want to break it up,
& I
can't see how to get into it & repot successfully otherwise. Suggestions?
Dave Gillingham