Old 13-01-2008, 01:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default it's about time

On Jan 12, 7:28 am, Jangchub wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:28:10 -0800 (PST), mleblanca

wrote:
Well I can send you the gray days right now- then you can persuade
them to drop the rain
Em

I think it might actually be overcast today! Let me get my wompom
drums...

Hey I think we/ve got something going here!
The sun played peek a boo all morning and then about 1 pm the sun
came out and stayed the rest of the afternoon. I got some rose
pruning done and the bird feeder area cleaned and feeders
filled. It was sure nice to be outside. I thought about all of the
wreck.
gardeners who are snowed in and sent some mental gardening vibes
out to you.
Hope you all got them!
Hope you get your rain, V.
Emilie (Garden Club meeting tonight)