Old 13-01-2008, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Eddy Eddy is offline

Default OT Remembrance Monday Bank Holiday petition

Nick Maclaren wrote:
Both of my daughters did the second world war,
including references to the Holocaust.

They were lucky then, Nick, in the person who was their teacher.

There are some schools where a teacher may declare in the staff room
that he or she is about to teach about the world wars and the Holocaust,
etc., WITHOUT getting black looks from fellow teachers. I'll leave it
to you to consider what kind of schools they are and where those schools
might be situated. But I will give you a clue: they are highly unlikely
to be state schools in large urban areas!

Eddy.